8th January - 21st February
Tickets from £120.00
Running time approx 1 hour
LAMDA (London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art) are one of the UK’s oldest and most respected awarding bodies, and their examinations help to build self-confidence and performance skills by working towards qualifications.
A LAMDA examination is the speech and drama equivalent of a music grade, which begin at basic levels and culminates at Grade 8 (Gold Medal). Find out more about LAMDA here: LAMDA website
With our LAMDA classes, students will work towards these exams – building their confidence and acting skills along the way!
“My son thoroughly enjoys his LAMDA classes. The teacher is very enthusiastic, positive, friendly and approachable. She works hard and pushes the children towards excellent examination results, while making the process fun and engaging. These are great classes for anyone interested in performance or building their own personal confidence and public speaking skills. I would highly recommend.” – Rebecca (Parent, 2023)
Exams our classes will work towards:
- Acting (9-18 years old) – LAMDA Acting Exams
- Exam ranges from entry to acting to Grade 8 (Gold Medal)
- Each exam enhances theatre skills and pushes performers.
- Grades vary depending on experience/age/ability.
We will have 4 classes each week (as detailed below), and the capacity of each class will be capped at 8 students.
COURSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
- We have a strict no-refund policy.
- If your child is going to be picked up by someone else or if they are walking home themselves, the teacher must be made aware by yourself (the parent/guardian).
- If your child is going to miss a class due to illness or going to be late, please get in touch at least 2 hours before their class by contacting Kailan or the Box Office on 01753 853888.
- School uniform must NOT be worn, suitable comfy clothing required.
- You as the parent are responsible for taking your child to London to their exam which has previously been held at: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA), 155 Talgarth Road, Hammersmith, London, W14 9DA.
Students are recommended to specific class times dependent on age and experience. For further enquiries about our LAMDA classes or to enrol any new student please email Outreach.
Monday (Entry Level – Inexperienced Performers)
4pm – 5pm
5pm – 6pm
Wednesday (Inexperienced Performers – Experienced Performers)
4pm – 5pm
5pm – 6pm
Term times are broadly in line with academic timings for the year.
W/C 11 Sept – W/C 11 Dec (Half-term break W/C 23 Oct)
W/C 08 Jan – W/C 25 Mar (Half-term break W/C 12 Feb)
W/C 15 Apr – TBC (Half-term break TBC)
Full term: £240 (please note: this does not include exam fees)
Half term: £120 (please note: this does not include exam fees)