Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people who purchase tickets to Cinderella by 2 December 2020 at 23.59.
2. Employees of Theatre Royal Windsor or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase tickets to Cinderella and provide an authorised “promotional code” that has been provided by leaflet via a mailing campaign.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Theatre Royal Windsor accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Theatre Royal Windsor.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 2 December 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 3 December 2020.
10. The winner will receive the following items, subject to availability: four drinks vouchers; 4 ice cream vouchers; a signed copy of the Cinderella Activity Brochure; two bags of sweets; two items of Cinderella merchandise.
11. Theatre Royal Windsor accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (drink upgrades, additional purchases etc.).
12. The winner will be notified by email by 3 December 2020. If a winner does not respond to Theatre Royal Windsor within 14 days of being notified by Theatre Royal Windsor, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Theatre Royal Windsor shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Theatre Royal Windsor shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be given to the winner on the performance of Cinderella they are booked to attend.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. Theatre Royal Windsor retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Theatre Royal Windsor’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Theatre Royal Windsor and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Theatre Royal Windsor and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Theatre Royal Windsor accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
20. Theatre Royal Windsor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Theatre Royal Windsor in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Theatre Royal Windsor shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.