Covid-19: Important Customer Information
Theatre Royal Windsor is absolutely delighted to be welcoming audiences back to our beautiful theatre!
The health and the safety of our audiences and staff is of paramount importance at all times. The information below outlines what measures and steps we are taking to ensure you the safest visit possible, and what help we need from you to help us do that.
All measures will be continually reviewed and updated in accordance to the latest guidance issued by the Government.
What we will be doing to make your visit safe
– Seating will adhere to the current social distancing guidelines of 1m+
– Anyone above the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering (unless exempt due to physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability) to be worn at all times unless eating or drinking
– We will be implementing an increased cleaning regime across the building
– This will include extra cleaning and anti-viral spraying before each performance
– We will provide hand sanitising points throughout the building
– We will encourage regular hand washing and sanitising with pre-show and interval announcements
- SOCIAL DISTANCING
– Perspex screens will be installed in all Customer Service areas between our staff and customers (Box Office, Theatre Shop, Bars etc.)
– We will be operating with staggered arrival times for audiences to be seated to avoid crossovers where possible
– We will use one-way systems throughout the building
– We will not be opening our cloak room and no bags will be permitted in the auditorium
What we need you to do for your visit
- BOOKING YOUR SEATS
– You will need to book your tickets for your Household/Bubble only
– Online booking is only available for Household/Bubble sizes of 6 and under
– For parties of 6+, School and Group bookings, tickets will need to be booked directly with our Box Office Team by email:
- BEFORE YOUR VISIT
– Please read all emails and communications from us regarding your booking very carefully – they will contain important information regarding arrival times and your allocated point of entry (not all audience members will enter the auditorium through the front of the building depending on where your seats are located)
– Our cloak room is closed, please do not bring bags or items that require storage – we will not have the facilities to house them, and they will not be permitted to take into the auditorium
– Should you or any member of your party experience Covid-19 symptoms prior to a show, you should not attend; you can contact our Box Office Team to discuss the options for your booking; you can read the Terms & Conditions regarding your booking here:
- DURING YOUR VISIT
– By entering the building, customers are confirming they are not exhibiting any symptoms of Covid-19 and will abide by all the safety measures put in place
– Please ensure you read and follow all directional signage and staff instructions carefully – one-way systems will be in operation to ensure audience and staff safety
– Please use the hand sanitising points provided throughout the building and wash your hands regularly
– Please observe where seats and rows are blocked off, and do not attempt to occupy a seat that is marked as out of use
Thank you in advance for your assistance in helping us to reopen safely. We cannot wait to welcome you back to Theatre Royal Windsor.